Some days ago, I wrote a Tweet message that changed my perspective about Business Analytics. That message was sent to Anindya Ghose (@aghose), a professor of the well known New York Stern School of Business and Co-director of the Center for Business Analytics in the same institution. He is an expert in Social Media Analytics, Advertising effectiveness (one of the my favorite research fields), Mobile Advertising market and a lot of amazing stuff that you will amazed for his commitment.
But, he is not alone. With him, there are other brilliant minds working all together to create an amazing Master degree in Business Analytics. Who are? I will mention just two: Sinan Aral, another research leader in Social Networks, Social Media and Digital Strategy, and a Microsoft Faculty Fellow, who wrote an amazing article about the Power of Influence in Social Marketing in the Harvard Business Review, and the professor Vasant Dhar who is the Head of the Information Systems Group at New York University Stern School of Business. Dr. Dhar’s research is focused on Data-driven predictive analytics in Finance, Healthcare, and Social Phenomena.
Why this program
But you should be wondering in your mind why I love this Master program. I will put you my Top Reasons behind this:
- People’s caliber behind the program is just amazing.
- You can finish the program is just 12 months
- The curriculum of the program is based on Real Data Analytics problems and Use cases.
- Class size is 60.
- You will be taking classes in two of the global economic hubs: NYU Stern’s Greenwich Village campus in New York and NYU Shanghai campus.
- Research opportunities in all Analytics fields are incredible
- If you love Markerting Analytics like me, you have the chance to work with some of the brilliant minds of the field like Claudia Perlich, Chief Scientist at Media6Degrees ( who teaches “Data Mining for Business Intelligence” in the NYU Stern MBA program) and Brian Dalessandro, VP of Data Science at Media6Degrees ( who has a MBA in Statistics from NYU Stern School of Business too) in the ADS-CON.
It’s just amazing.
It’s a shame that I can’t apply for this program right now, because my resources are limited, but, if you, my Data-driven fellow; if you want to become in a Data Science leader you must consider to apply for this program, and enjoy the journey. Believe me, this should be a life-changing experience, I think. I let you the great video of the program here: